Shakira Wants a Baby!

Shakira reveals in her latest interview that she’s ready to take the next step in her life – have a baby.

Shakira's hips don't lie . . . they want a baby, and are proud to declare it.

"My body feels like it is asking to reproduce, to have a huge belly and carry babies," said the 32-year-old singer. "And when the baby comes, I don't want to be in the middle of 100,000 projects."

She is currently touring the country performing songs from her latest album but plans to start a family when her tour ends later this year. This next step in her life will be with her boyfriend of nine years, Antonio de la Rúa, the son of the Argentine former President Fernando de la Rúa, by her side.

The singer also revealed that she is in treatment with a 70-year-old Freudian psychotherapist in New York for her oral fixation.

"I've always lived through my mouth," she told Rolling Stone magazine. "It's my biggest source of pleasure: what I say, what I sing, the kisses I give, the chocolate I eat."



source


0 comments: